今天看啥  ›  专栏  ›  雅嘉星月

善良 (Kindness)

雅嘉星月  · 简书  ·  · 2020-03-02 13:11

当要选择做正确的事和善良时,选择善良。——《奇迹男孩》
When given the choice between being right or being kind, choose kind.
——R. J. Palacio, Wonder

善良是一种选择。
Kindness is a one kind of choice.

今天,当我回家的时候,发现有一个很重的包裹被放在大门旁边。
Today, I found a heavy package was left beside the door when I came back.

我看了下收件人标签,发现那不是我的包裹,是101房的。
I looked at the attached label, showed that is not mine, it's for apartment 1.

我估计了下包裹的重量,心想着我可以搬得动它。尽管住在101房的人今天不在家,我还是把它搬到101房门边去。
I measured the weight of it, thought that I can handle it, so I picked it up to it's owner even though he wasn't at home.

即使我可以搬动那箱重物,但这对我来说依然是不容易的。
Even if I could carry this item, but that was still not easy for me.

结果,当完成了这个任务后,我变得气喘吁吁的。
As a result, I gasped for air after finishing the mission.

就在这是,住在102房的女士回家了,她刚好看到我搬箱子的整个过程。
At that moment, the woman who lives at apartment 2 came back, she saw exactly what I just did.

她问:“这是你的吗?”
"It belongs to you, doesn't it?" She asked.

我面带笑容地回答到:“不是,这是101房的。”
"No, it's for the man who lives at an adjacent room to yours." I responded with smiling face.

“祝你有个愉快的一天。”我说完这句话,就回到自己家中。
"Have a nice day." after saying this, I went into my house.

从那女士的面部表情,我已经知道她在想些什么了。
I had already knew what she was thinking from her facial expression.

她只是不明白我这么瘦弱的一个人,为什么要搬一个这么重的,还不是自己的包裹。
She just couldn't understand why a thin lady like me would carried such heavy package which wasn't belong to me.

据我所知,住在101房的是一个独居的右腿残障的男人。
As I know, the man who lives at that room is a handicapped cause his right leg and he lives by himself alone.

如果那箱重物对我来说,还这么难搬得动,那对他还说,简直是不可能的任务。
If that heavy package was not easy for me to carry, it means that was impossible to him.

这就是我这样做的原因,但我没有向那位女士解释。
That's the reason why I did it for him, but I didn't explain it to that woman.

因为我只是做了我想做的。
Because all I did just what I wanted to do, that's all.

所有人都埋怨今非是比。
Everyone complains that nowadays are not like the old days.

他们觉得这个社会比以前更冷漠,更残酷。
They think the society is more indifference and cruel than before.

但当有事发生或者有人需要他们伸出援手时,他们总是只站在一旁就手旁观。
But when something happens or someone needs their hands, they always stay on the sideline.

我想所有人在离开校园踏入社会时,总是会怀着最大的善意。
I think everyone was holding their the biggest kindness when they went into the gate of the society from school.

日复一日,他们受到伤害或者欺骗,伤痕使他们的心变得越来越坚硬。
Day by day, they got hurt or got a cheat, their heart was getting harder and harder cause those scars.

慢慢地,他们从受害者角色转变施害者角色,然后在某一天,突然感叹,这个世界真冷漠啊。
Slowly, they changed victim character to perpetrator, and on one day, they sighed, this indifference world !

这个世界的恶是真的,善也是真的。
It's true, either evil or good in this world.

我曾经抑郁过,也曾受到过伤害欺骗,
I had a experience with depression, and got hurt and cheating,

每当在早晨,走在繁忙的街道上时,
When I walked in the busy street in the morning.

一个个陌生的路人,对我发出善意的微笑,或者简单地说句:”你好“时,
I received some friendly smiling or simply "hello" greeting from strangers.

让我感受到来自陌生人的温暖,就能让这一整天都感到愉快,
I felt warmth from them and made my day.

所以每当我看到别人需要帮助时,我还是一边担心着将再次受欺骗伤害,一边还是会伸出援手。
As I worried I will get hurt or cheating again, I still gave them a favor when I see them needed help.

勿以恶小而为之,勿以善小而不为。
Avoid evil, however small; do good, however small.

我做的也不过是举手之劳的事,
I just as easy as lifting my finger for what I did.

只是有时,在看到别人落下东西时,会马上捡起归还;
Sometimes, I will return the stuff when I see someone dropped that.

或是,看到推着婴儿车的母亲,稍等片刻顺便带一下门;
Or, I will wait for a while and push the door for the mother who taking care the baby cart.

或者,在寒冷的冬天看到有露宿行乞者,会掏出一些散钱给他们;
Or, I will give some exchanges to those who need it in the chilly winter.

甚至,只是与路人在擦肩而过的那一个,做出一个微笑。
Even, just give them a smiling face while passing by strangers.

佛说,行善要及时,功德要持续。
Buddha said, do good in time, merit and virtue persist.

如果我捡到的东西,是对失主来说很重要的东西;
if I picked up the lost property which is very important for owner.

如果我顺带带一下门,能避免一些不必要的意外发生;
If I can avoid the accident when I pushed the door for the people.

如果我给出的散钱,能帮助有困难的人度过一时的难关;
If they can go through the rough time because my money.

如果我的微笑,刚好能被一位抑郁者看到,并使他感觉到人间一丝温暖。
If my smiles can bring warmth to the depressed person.

那何尝不是一件功德。
That's merit and virtue.

这个世界不需要英雄,需要的只是每一个人做出的一点善意。
We don't need heroes in this world, we just need to show a little bit of our kindness.

愿世上所有的善良都被珍视。
Wish all kind of kindness can be treasured.




原文地址:访问原文地址
快照地址: 访问文章快照